Monday, August 01, 2005

GLORIOUS GOD



What is it, about a sunset, that draws us to it? Or the stars twinkling in the sky? Why are we so drawn to these absolutely beautiful settings? Knowing, that the Creator of the Universe created all of this, can you thus, imagine how absolutely glorious He is?......... I mean, He is beyond my comprehension
I just know, that none of the life I am living, or any of the things I am going through..........even my daily journeys............none of it, is about me at all! It's all about Jesus.
What is it about the sunset and the stars? I'll tell you what it is.......
It's a Heavenly Father, who is a King;an Abba;a Savior; a Servant; a friend.......anything you need, who just happened to like sunsets,and twinkling stars, and thought we would too!
Now that's a Glorious God!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home