Monday, August 01, 2005

I KNOW WHY



I think I know why I'm here,Lord........
Suppose, just suppose,you placed me here, to meet with those people who have encoutered some of the hardest obstacles in their lives, just to reassure them.
To remind them, that even though it may seem like the absolute worst possible thing to happen to them, that God is still in control.I think He is reminding me to tell them, that even though I lost a child, and had a brain hemmoragh, that all the "stuff" that has happened to me, has convinced me, that it's NOT about me anyway! It's all about God.........
When we think we're facing a mountain, that's hard to climb, we need to understand, that God IS our mountain, and will give us refuge. He'll also give us strength to climb the mountain, if we need to. We'll be pretty good mountain climbers, when He gets through with us, that's for sure!!!
Anyhoo,I think that's why I'm still here,folks! It's not about you, or me, and I'm glad! It would be a mighty dull world, if it were......
As it is, it is about a Mighty Fantastic Father.....
My God, and yours!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home