Monday, August 01, 2005

GRATEFULNESS



Father, I am so grateful, for where I am right now. To be here, on the water, in Beaufort, only to realize, how grateful I am to have lived in another town two hours away, called Aiken,SC., for 25 years.......but then,I have to thank You,too,Lord,for allowing me to grow up in a small town in central Florida to begin with.........Mount Dora, where you could leave your doors unlocked, and your neighbors could come pick you up from school, and take you home, without have to produce a signed permission slip!
You gave me these wonderful parents,Lord, and some,oh, so awesome,grandparents. You know, I wouldn't be where I am today, without them.................
Father, I am sooooooooo grateful, to know, that before I was born, You knew I was going to be a citizen of a free country, called America. A country, who basis their freedoms on their love for You. I am just so grateful for where I am right now......to be able to worship the God of the Universe. The one who made it all possible, and then made it possible for me...............and you, to have another life hereafter...........
Forever,and ever, amen!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home