Monday, May 23, 2005

WHAT A GOD !




You know, it amazes me, that our God knows us so well;that He knows the desires of our heart,before we can even put them into words.
I have looked back on just this past year, since I lost my dear friend,Lois,and how deeply it has broken my heart,and watched what God has done for me. If you looked at it, in this way, within your own life, you will see just what I mean!
After I lost my dear, sweet Lois,He brought back my very favorite place to eat......."Panini's". He is the only one, beside's Michelle, who knew the reason why, this place became so special to me.He knew how to reach into my heart and heal the heartache from Lois' death,and now,He has brought back this childhood friend, lost to my heart for over 40 years.....Schatzi. Just her giggle was a treasure to my childhood heart, and to know He has resurrected this friendship, means so much to me.
Now, to top it off, He has sent another dear friend, in Sandra, who has made it possible for me to give my testimony next year, which has been the desire of my heart for a long,long time.She reminds me alot of Lois,too...........She is a delight!
Now,I ask you.Does my God love me alot,or what?
And I didn't even ask for it!
Becky,
March,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home