Sunday, July 29, 2012

WAILING


In Pastor Larry's message today, he spoke on Revelation 1:1-8, and in verse eight
 he told how the tribes will mourn, or wail, when they see Jesus Christ coming back!
The mention of the word wail caused me to shudder, because it gave me a mental
picture of what it would sound like. When my son died, he was decapitated, and
the coroner would not allow me to go in and identify his body, so they called my
neighbor to go in and identify David in my place. As I spoke with the coroner, I will
never forget, as long as Iive, the wail that came from his mouth, upon identifying
David. It sounded like an animal! That sound will be ingrained in my head forever!
This gave me a perfect picture of just what the tribes would be expressing when they
 stand before Jesus  and are not his children!
There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, forever!~~~~~~I guess so!
Becky

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home