Monday, July 23, 2012

CRACKER JACKS

When I was a little girl, mother would buy me Cracker Jacks, as a special treat, and it
was one of my favorite ones. I think I liked getting the special surprise inside of the box
 best of all, though! I often wondered what the surprise would be, and would gobble down
the Cracker Jacks, just so I could tear off that white wrapper and see what was inside!
Our Lord has given us a special treat too. It's my very favorite one of all too.
 I like the special surprise that it gives when you trust in Jesus........
He will take the old you,and create something new!
He gives us this box, but we have to accept it. We don't buy it! We don't do anything for it!
It's a gift from our Lord to us, because He loves us!
He bought it for us, only He didn't use money. He used the only currency.......
His rich red blood!
And He gave every bit of it too!
Let's open that box and give thanks!
Becky









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home