Friday, July 20, 2012

THE LIGHT OF ETERNITY


When I was a little girl, I wasn't very good with number, and I had a hard time learning
to count. David, on the other hand, was like my Father, who was a whiz at math!
 However,God calls us to number our days, and I can do that kind of counting!
In the light of eternity, when you nuber your days and live for the Lord, it is so much
better for you. I had a dear friend who had that phrase embroidered in a picture
frame over her kitchen table, and whenever her children would come home with
a C on a repot card, or bring home a bad exam grade, she would remind them,
that in light of eternity, it wasn't a big deal!~~~~What a way to look at things, folks!
What a blessing it would be if we learned to number our days, in the light of eternity!
Becky










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home