Sunday, July 29, 2012

CORRECTIONS

When my book came back to me for  corrections, I had Rick look at it to see if
 he could do the editing for me. (He is such a sweetheart!) If I had only fifty mistakes, they
would be free, but I knew I had more than fifty, so  paying for them was a concern
 to me. In the mean time, Donna came down from Aiken to show me how to
 create a book on Snapfish.com,  for Project Graduation, and she asked me if I had
any pictures of David Junior that she could download onto the book.
When I went to retrieve them, I found an envelope behind the pictures with money
 that my David had given me two years ago, and had told me to hide it away for a
 rainy day! Enough to pay for corrections!
Talk about a rainy day!
See how God takes care of His children?! And I had completely forgotten that the money was there!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home