Thursday, March 03, 2011

ISRAEL TO AIKEN

I had to go to Aiken this past Tuesday, to be the installing officer for my garden club. I also had to make an extra fun stop by Sissy's house for her to give me some extra tips for traveling in Israel. She also loaned me her back pack to take along on the trip too. I visited with Leslie for awhile and then drove out to Pat's, where I got ready for the installation. I've been a member of Sunshine Garden Club for 28 years, and when I moved to Beaufort, they made me a lifetime honorary member, so these ladies have meant alot to me!
I was to install the treasurer that night, but was told that she had undergone surgery that morning for Ovarian Cancer, so she wouldn't be there for the installation. However, just before I began, the outgoing President told us that she had received word that Kay had come through the surgery and the doctors said that had no clue what she had, but it wasn't Ovarian Cancer!
Praise the Lord and pass the butterbeans!
God was with me all the way on this one, but then, isn't He always?
From Beaufort to Aiken to Israel.....What next?
Maybe something called the Rapture?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home