Friday, October 29, 2010

LINGERING FRAGRANCE

Everywhere I go in my house, I have a reminder of my David. No matter how much I rearrange my furniture, I can always see his presence in the room. Even when I go in the closet, the fragrance of his cigarettes still lingers on his clothes. Those memories are a good thing though. He gave me so many lessons in integrity; work ethics, and the building of good character. Too many lessons for me to name, that will linger with me forever, but ones that I will remember daily in a sweet way!
The same thing can be said about our Lord too.
He left us the fragrance of His words when He went to Heaven, and they gave us His lasting impression on our lives. No matter where "we go",or how we re-arrange our lives, we will take the memory of our Lord,and His words with us,and the aroma of His love and sweetness will linger long after we have moved on! He too has given us many lessons to live by and they are ones that I love to remember daily in a sweet way too!
He's just that kind of God!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home