Saturday, October 30, 2010

FRIENDS

One of the facets of my personality that is so strong, is that I love people!
I have more friends than I can count and they are all different too.
God created them this way, and they are needed at different times in our lives. Some friends are like shoes, and the way we wear them......
Just like those little slippers that are easy to slip on, some friends are just so likeable that we can just slip into their lives and are comfortable with just being around them!
Other friends are like sneakers.....
Those are probably the ones you put on in high school, and got in trouble with!
Then, there are the snazzy high heel shoes.......
They are usually the friends that make you stand up tall and proud and they make you feel so good about yourself!
One of my dearest friends reminds me of a boot......
Because she is always kicking my "behonkus" in Scrabble and challenging me.
Actually, there is a friend who loves you more than a brother, and He is Jesus!
He is the best friend of them all, with or without shoes!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home