Wednesday, June 30, 2010

THOROUGHLY EXPOSED!

When I wash my hair, I find that I wash off all that spray and my scalp is exposed, and I have these little tiny bumps on my scalp! I think they have popped up due to stress and nerves! If my hair is fixed, you won't see them, but when it's wet or exposed, you can feel them and even see them.
When we are seeking after God, we have to allow ourselves to become exposed at the very head of our lives. We must become vulnerable to Him, and become exposed in our thoughts, so that He can reveal Himself to us.
......and yes, sometime this does hurt! Covering up our bumps and hurts won't get us any closer on our walk to the Lord, and it often times hinders it. Humility seems to be the best route to take. For God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
A thorough a good washing many times during the week, helps keep my scalp clean. A daily washing of God's word will thoroughly cleanse you of all dirt and grime. Don't forget to add in a good amount of humility when rinsing, so you can portray a beautiful picture of Christian beauty!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home