Sunday, June 13, 2010

EQUAL & OPPOSITE REACTION

One of the theories in Physical Education, is "for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction"!
This means that for everything you do, there is an opposite reaction that is just as great. For me, I spent years and years doing tumbling; gymnastics and cheerleading, and was good at both. I never gave my arms and shoulders a thought because I was enjoying what I was doing. Later on in life though, my shoulders reacted to those good times, and I had to have a total shoulder replacement because of the wear and tear on my shoulders. That was my opposite reaction to my actions!
Someday, there will be some who will make a choice not for Heaven, and that choice will bring an equal and opposite reaction too, but it won't be just wear and tear on any shoulder that they will face. They will be facing the wear and tear on their soul for eternity! Yes, for every action, there is a reaction. Some will choose Heaven and that action will be awesome, for Eternal Life awaits with all its beauty! The reaction of those who don't choose it, will be Hell, and there is not one thing nice I can say about that place!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home