Friday, June 11, 2010

YES,I WILL!

I can still remember taking my final exam for Physiology, in college!
There were areas of examples that I had to explain, which included things like what the inside of a body looked like, when the extra cellular fluid content had over reacted to eating a ham and then over-exercising! (Go figure that I would remember that!) I was prepared though, because Dr. Olewine had gone over everything that I needed to study for the exam. Whether I failed or passed was up to me! I studied the material and understood its meaning, but the exam was a whole different ballgame!
God's exam is no different~~~~
His final exam is Eternal Life, so the stakes are a lot higher. The material for our preparation for getting there, is in the Bible. From it, we learn that Jesus is the only way~~~~that's it!
If you study for this exam, you will find it's a breeze! All you do, is accept Jesus as your Savior, and He will pass you right on through!
By the way, the question on the test is:
Will you accept Jesus as your Savior?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home