Sunday, May 17, 2009

STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED

Think about this.......
When Daddy built a house(and he built plenty of them) he had to count on his architectural drawings and designs that he drew, to complete his homes.He had to study them thoroughly each time,over and over.
When I learned to sew,I had to read and study the guide sheet before I ever placed a piece of material down to cut! I had to study it good too, or I would have placed the darts down by the knee caps!
Before the first word was ever put into print,man had to study the typeset, and how it worked. Nothing man ever does can be accomplished,without studying first.
It just won't happen! Think about it........
If you want to accomplish something,you usually read up on it, and then do your best,to accomplish that goal, ............don't you?
Then, why does it surprise us so much, to understand, that in order to be more Christlike,we have to study the word of God?!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home