Monday, May 11, 2009

JAMBLE

Jenn and I have been playing an online game of Scrabble,called "Jamble". for several weeks now, and she has been beating my socks off!This is to challenge my brain,but I'm not sure how much of a challenge I am. It's fun, and I'm trying to come up with words where I can score more points, and yet place them where they are correct!
It's more important,though,for us to be accurate in our account of God's word,when we are dealing with it! You can't just inform people of things because they suit your own purposes,or you'll be in a "heapa" trouble,if you do!
God gave us His word, and we are not to change any of it........It stands alone!
......Sola Scriptura! He tells us what each words means, and we're to let scripture interpret scripture! That's a pretty good reference point.
We can make lots of words in Jamble,but the word of God stands forever and will stay the same yesterday......
Today.......and
Tomorrow!
Game won!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home