Sunday, July 13, 2008

GETTING WELL

This was the neatest journey today,although I wasn't looking forward to it! Most of you know I have been suffering from Vertigo for almost a week now, and I finally broke down and went to the doctor.....
While I was waiting,I struck up a conversation with two ladies and a young genteman.During the conversation,the young man told us an amazing thing! He said he was one of ten brothers and ten sisters, who all had the same mother and father! Now, if that wasn't enough,on its own to boggle my mind,........... he then proceeded to tell us that they all knew the Lord!!!
How 'bout them apples folks?
If I wasn't well after hearing that piece of information,I never would be!
When our God wants somebody to know Him,He doesn't fool around,does He?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home