Sunday, March 30, 2008

THE TRIANGLE


When I was in the 2nd grade,(which was my favorite) my teachers name was Mrs. Bennett, and she had us all participating in a rhythm band. I played the "bird water whistle",and the triangle.I don't think I was good at either one,though,but I enjoyed it!
I learned about Nikki and Sally and Spot the dog in that grade too, and in later years I would even go back during study hall, and read stories to her class. This was part of what molded me into what I wanted to be when I grew up.
Even when Jesus walkede the earth, He told those around Him, to go out and make disciples of all the peoples, and take His word to all the nations!
I don't suppose they had played a triangle when they went out as disciples, but they surely did tell them about the Father;The Son; and The Holy Ghost Triangle......
Becky














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home