Sunday, March 09, 2008

SHOPPING ANYONE?


You know how much I like to find new clothes, or atleast find becoming clothes in my closet.....
Well, I have found a really neat place for some truly lovely things to wear,folks! They won;t be expensive, and boy howdy, do they ever last! What's even greater,is that I think my Heavenly Father will actually approve of me wearing them too.
I mean, He likes for me to look good,doesn't He?
The name of the store is "Colossians", and when you get there,you need to go down aisle 3, and on the 12th shelf, you will find that can pick up a heart of compassion to wear, that will replace the bitterness, that can so often drag you down.
I found lots of gentleness, patience and humility to be big items on my list too.......... I needed lots of them!
I needed to try on forgiveness too, because it just doesn't fit me very well, and it's something that I have to use quite a bit, so it does need to fit well. It's one of those things that nobody likes to wear either, but sooner or later, we all must wear it, so make sure it fits you!
When I shop here,I am filled with so much love for others that it gives me such peace, that I could just shop here all the time.
Wanna go shopping here with me?
Becky















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home