Monday, February 11, 2008

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?


As I drove over the bridge to Edisto,today,I had to drive through the thickest patch of fog,I have ever seen! I literally couldn't see through it,to the other side of the bridge.I had to trust that I was gonna come out in the clear, even though, at the time,it honestly didn't look like it!
Believing in our Lord is pretty much the same way,folks....
We know that he's there, even though we can't see Him.
We're trusting in His promises, even though we can't see them either......and that's what's so neat.
If we just march on into life.....trusting.....He will be there for us.
His word says so! That's one thing you can bank on too!
God doesn't lie....He can't lie! He doesn't know how.Our lives may be thick with the fog of confusion or doubt,or many other things, but our God can clear it up in a skinny minute, if we will focus on Him!
We'll be in the clear if we do!
Becky













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home