Saturday, February 02, 2008

LOVE LETTERS



When Daddy was in the service, back during the war, he was stationed in Minnesota, so naturally,when I was growing up I thought the war was in Minnesota! He would send letters home to "Those Ray Kids % Mount Dora,Florida, and they would get to us. He drew these elaborate,wonderful pictures on the front of the envelope and the postman always knew where to deliver them....even without a zip code!
After Daddy died,in 2000, at age 90, his wife,Jean gave me a laminated sheet of all those envelopes, because she knew how special they were to me.
Oh did they ever touch my heart folks!
God has done this same thing for us. He has sent His very own collection of His love letters straight to our heart. They are a collection of His very best letters all collected and inspired from His Holy word......
It's even in a bound book form, too, called The Bible!
If there were a fire, my laminated sheet would melt,but the Word of God, will never die!.........Woo Hoo!
Becky








\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home