Saturday, February 02, 2008

life$saver


As a little girl,growing up with Epilepsy,I always felt a little different, and set apart. When playing on the school playground,I always had to have someone nearby, who would watch out for me, incase I had a "spell" while swinging. Even when I was in junior high school, and we had our swimming classes,I always had to have another parent drive up to the school, and watch me swim during class, just incase something happened while I was under the water!
This was a most embarassing time for me growing up, but I could always count on them being there for me!
The same is true today of our Heavenly Father.....
He has set us apart, for His Kingdom, and He has told us in His word, that He will never forsake us.....
and He never will!
Wherever we go,He is there!
There is no trouble too small, or too big, that He can't take on...
and win!
I don't worry about falling off swings anymore, because my God will just pick me up and push me off again, and if I'm under water,He'll be right there as my lifesaver!
Becky













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home