Saturday, August 04, 2007

THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE



David and I sat out on the porch tonight, and listened to all the night sounds.The Katydids;the stream gurgling;birds chirping; all the night sounds.......
I could even see a few camp fires flickering amongst the trees, and it was kinda neat! Some were really bright, while others were like embers through the dark tree leaves. It painted such a beautiful picture for us, here at Indian Creek.
It kinda reminded me,of how we so often need to let our lights shine, even when we are in the midst of crowded circumstances.
When it seems to be the darkest, your little one light, might be seen by someone who needs it the most!
I know I surely did enjoy seeing those lights tonight, and I'm sure somebody along the way will enjoy seeing the Light of Christ shine in you and me too!
Becky












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home