Friday, August 17, 2007

THE FUNNIES


Most of you remember the journey I took you on, when I was out at my Grandmother's trailer, and I had to go down to the bath house to take a shower. She did not want me to take a shower, standing in my bare feet, so she made me stand on news print.I think I told you how I thought it was so funny, because I didn't end up with any germs on my feet, but I certainly had a good case of newsprint all over the bottoms of my feet!I always thought this was soooooooo funny!!!
Well, this got me to thinking........
If all of us, would step onto the prints of God's word, and follow His footprints, they would indeed, lead us through difficult times, and, who knows.....
We might even be able to read the funnies on the bottoms of our feet too!
Becky






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home