Sunday, October 22, 2006

THE SLINKY



When I was a little girl,I use to take my slinky and let it "slink" from the top of our upstairs stairway, all the way down, to the livingroom.I thought it was so cool watching it flip over and over itself all the way down! You don't see slinky's too much anymore, do you? They sorta remind me of God's enemies, valiantly trying to get away, or "slink" away from Him.They will flip over their own feet not to be in His presence, because they know He will convict them! Sin doesn't like God, but as His children, we love Him, so this should sorta tell us something, shouldn't it?
I'd rather be a slinky "desiring to be in His presence", and flipping head over heels for Him, than slinking away like sin.....wouldn't you?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home