Sunday, October 15, 2006

WHODUHTHUNKIT ???


This is sort of a "Thank You" letter to all of my Journeymen, and women........ my friends who have taken the time to go on these journey's with me,each day!
It's so important for us to remember that God is first in our lives, and it really is a journey for us to be more "Christ like" in our behavior.It's hard,I know, but it is exciting......
I think that's what Christ wants to see us doing too. He wants to see us trying to take these journeys.
I think these are the fragrant aromas that drift up to Him everyday, and isn't that nice?
I'm glad you decided to come along with me, and give Glory to a wonderful God.......and He is that,indeed!
Thanks for coming along, for as long as He gives me to do all these delightful sketches and journeys....
Whoduhthunkit, after 911???
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home