Thursday, July 20, 2006

THE GARDEN



As I lie here in bed tonight,I am listening to," The Garden",playing on "The Light".....
You have no idea of the memories that this song brings up from my childhood.......
Of playing out at my Grandmother Bouterse's trailer, and both of us singing this song, at the Community Center, and around the trailer, and then saying John 14 afterwards......
My,my,my, such memories........
"In the rustling grass,I hear Him pass;He speaks to me everywhere"......That's what it feels like, when you stay so in tune with your Heavenly Father, that everywhere, you are,...............He is!
That's my snuggle time, when I'm with Him......
Oh, is this nice tonight! I am so thankful, that God loved me enough, to give me the grandmother He did, and for her to love Him as much as she did....and still does!
Goodness,she's been praising Him in Heaven, for almost 41 years now, and I know she's lovin' every minute of it!
I'll just have to do my praisin' down here, with my "no voice",the best way I can, and enjoy His music on "The Light", and take a walk in The Garden......
Becky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home