Monday, May 29, 2006

WHAT?.....ME,WORRY ?



Most of you know, that I have been searching for my Grandmother Bouterse's "Streams In The Desert". Somehow, I have misplaced it, and it just breaks my heart, that I can't find it. It had all her notations in the margins, along with many of Mother's little tid bits too. Needless to say, I am a tad bit concerned, even though I know it isn't the end of the world!
As I was falling asleep, last night,I thought about how this life is just my "planning period",(to coin a teaching phrase) for my real life above!
If I can get to that point in my life, where nothing.....and I do mean absolutely nothing...... is that important, then leaving all this behind is a piece of cake!
I mean, who needs the reality shows; the water festivals, or even a wonderful book that belonged to my grandmother?
Gosh, when I leave this earth, I'll get to see her again, and probably get to meet Mrs. Cowman, who wrote the book, anyway, so why do I need to worry?
Maybe I could get an original copy, and have it signed....... .You think?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home