Wednesday, April 26, 2006

TREE FROGS WITH A LOUD VOICE



Goodness gracious jumpin' jehosephat jellybeans!
Such a racket, coming from outside my window this morning.
Here I am, "puttin' on my face", with all this noise going on ooutside, and it's no wonder I can't hear anything else!
Ofcourse,folks, it's only those teenintsy,precious Tree Frogs, with their big booming croaks.......if that is the appropeiate word to use for that sound!(Sounds like a bass drum to me!)
One thing for sure, though......
That is one small creature, who packs one booming voice......
One that is most definitely heard!
When God made each of us, He made all of us different too, so, even if we are small in stature, He has equipt us, with His "booming" word. (If it's sharper than any two edged sword, it might as well "boom" loud and clear too!)
All we have to do, (which is the simplest thing for us) is study that word, and then, just open our mouths and talk!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home