Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR......2006


I know as the years go on, it is suppose to get harder and harder, and at times, it will be rougher; the weather will be more inclement, and we can expect all kinds of change.
So, as this New Year rolls in,whether it be filled with storms, or drought, or financial gain, or loss..........
Or maybe even a personal loss of some kind.....Our God remains constant, and always faithful!................... Don't forget that!
Whatever the circumstances are, as long as we hold on to the one, who has never lost a battle, but who is always ready to take up the fight with His full armor of Righteousness.
How Majestic is His name in this, our New Year. Let's carry it with us tucked safely within our hearts.
This New Year, I hope and pray, for you,to have a safe and content 2006. I know I will, 'cause He will have me, where I am suppose to be!
Happy New Year!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home