Friday, December 30, 2005

AND YOU SAID.......


Oh Father,I tried, but it is just too hard for me to do.I can't!
But God's word, in Luke 18:27, says all things are possible.
But, I am too tired to try,Lord......
But God, in Matthew 11:28-30, says He will give me rest.
And even when I do try,Lord, it seems nobody loves me.....
But God whispered in John 3:16, I love you.
I'm weary, and I can't go on anymore,Lord.Help me....!
But God, in II Corinthians 12:9, says His Grace is sufficient for me!
I'm really confused,now, and can't figure anything out?
But God in Proverbs 3:5-6, reminds me, that He will direct my steps.
But, Lord, I still don't think I can do it!
But God says in Phillippians 4:13, that I can do all things.
But what if I am not able to,Lord?
But God says in II Corinthians 9:8, that He is able!
But, what if it's not worth it,Lord?
But God says in Romans 8:28, that it is worth it!
But,Lord, what if I can't forgive myself?
But God says in 1 John 1:9, that He forgives us!
But Lord, I don't think I can manage all this stuff myself......
But God says in Phillipians 4:19, that He will supply all our needs.
Okay, but I'm still afraid,Lord....
But God says in II Timothy 1:7, that He hasn't given us a spirit of fear...
Even if I'm worried and frustrated,Lord?
But God says in I Peter 5:7, to cast all our cares on Him.
I just don't know if I'm smart enough for this,Lord......
But God says in I Corinthians 1:30, that He will give me wisdom!
What if I feel all alone, Lord? What do I do then?
But God says in Hebrews 13:5, that He will never leave, or forsake us!

His word is sharper than any two edged sword.Let's keep it handy!
Becky





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home