Thursday, December 22, 2005

AWESOME



At first glance,I thought it was rain, coming down, but as I continued driving on into Curves, I realized I was witnessing something I had never seen in my lifetime! I was actually seeing the outlines of the rays of the sun, as it radiated out from the sun itself. It was awesome! I have never before, seen this so clearly......
There was just enough shading between the rays, to give the impression of a line , and it started as far up, as the eye could see, towards the sun, and came all the way down to the earth, and seemed to go just as far on both sides of my vision.....
It was a sight I won't ever forget! It made me stop and think, about just how
Magnificent our God truly is. He reaches as far from the East to the West, and as far from the North, to the South......

"Wherever I am,You are"......
Just like those rays,He reaches out to us, with His arms of radiating Mercy and Love,no matter how far away, we are.........
He is a pretty awesome God,isn't He?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home