Tuesday, August 23, 2005

THE BEST TOPPING.......(anytime)



It's another quiet time, with the Lord tonight.
So nice.........
I've thanked Him, for all my friends. You know, friends can be all different, and have their own taste;Their friendship reminds me of a delicious dish of ice cream..........
they can be unique in a special sort of way. Now the extra special friends, are the condiments, you put on your ice cream !
Some can be rather fruity,and nutty, and some are sprinkled with
kindness, while, still others, are flavored with assorted toppings of joy.
Now, my best friend, would have to be the cherry, on the very top, of the ice cream, because she always tops everything off, in love!
However,I will have to be honest, and say, that I love my home-made hot fudge sauce, so I guess,that God, will have to be my Hot Fudge Sauce, 'cause, it goes great on anything.......
And so does He!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home