Sunday, May 29, 2005

ZIP LINE




Boy howdee, do I remember the first time I ever did the ropes course, at Camp Gravett! I know I was hooked up to the guide wire, and there wasn't anyway I was going to fall to the ground from that 40' platform, up in the tree.........but you try telling that to this kid, who is mortified of heights!
When the instructor asked me, if I wanted him to give me a little push off the edge,I nearly lost it! I had to trust the zip line, and his words. I simply had to just trust in what he was saying, and the fact, that he wouldn't let me get hurt! I just had to trust him, and do it!!!
It's the same way, with God's word,folks!
We have been given God's word for our own good.
It's when we don't listen to the directions, that we get hurt.
We have to simply trust God's word.It is that simple.............
Why make something,so simple,seem hard?
He's my Zip Line, all the time!
Becky,
March,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home