Tuesday, May 24, 2005

FEAR NOT !


Something else sort of dawned on me this morning.
I thought it was kind of simple,but neat, and worth sharing!

..........My grandmother,whom I trusted above all else, use to tell me, that she didn't fear death, because she would see her Lord,and also see her Mother again!
At about the age of 8,when I heard this for the first time,I immediately took it to heart, and because she never lied to me about anything,I believed what she told me, and have never had a fear of death since !
Now,if an 8 year old's grandmother can convince her to not fear death, it seems to reason, that "we" ought to be able to trust in the words of the God who created the world, in the first place, when He tells us not to fear death..........
Now,doesn't it?
Becky,
March,2004


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home