Friday, May 27, 2005

REFINING FIRE




Father, please remind me, on those days, when I want to spare my children from all the hurt and pain that they are going through,that they are going through this for a reason. Please remind me,that, even though, I would rather go through their pain, myself,than have them feel so stripped, that You have something far greater in mind for them............but they must first weather the storm,before they can achieve it!
How You must have anguished for Your Son,Father. Remind me, that You would allow all these things to happen, so that they can walk through the fire, to be refined and Your image be seen..........
Don't leave their side,Father. Stay close, and then it will be okay, with this Mama.
Their "Abba" is close by...................just remind me.
Becky,
March,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home