Saturday, September 29, 2012

TOTAL MAKEOVER!

Makeup can do wonders for you!
When I go over to Edisto, I won't wear any make up, except for eye shadow, because
 that  helps buffer the sun from my eye lids.I look so worn out, that  without the
benefits of some make up, I'm kinda scary!It gives new meaning to "a new creation."
It's the same way when we let Christ do a total makeover job on us too.
"The old has gone; the new has come!" He takes the old us and creates a new person. It's
 not just our face either. It's all of us that's new, and this new makeover will last forever!
 That's what I call getting your money's worth~~~~
Only, it didn't cost you a thing! It was a free gift from God to you!
You just have to accept the gift!
Take the gift and look beautiful for the King!
Becky





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home