Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THANK YOU JESUS

Jesus, asks Simon Peter: do you love me?
Jesus asks Peter a second time:do you love me?
Jesus asks Peter a third time: do you love me?
Peter said you know I do, and yet Peter was grieved~~~~
Once before,
Peter was asked if he knew Jesus, and he replied: I do not know the man.
He was asked a second time and replied: I do not know the man.
He was asked a third time and cursed and replied: I do not know the man.
For someone who didn't know the man, he recalled that he told him that he
 would deny him three times before the cock crowed
He went out and wept bitterly~~~~

I think when Jesus asked him if he loved him the third time, it finally dawned on him, the
 what he  had done to His beloved Savior and he felt such remorse, and was grieved
 over what he had done.Thank God we have Jesus to give us forgiveness today
for our acts of thoughtlessness unkindness.
Becky










1 Comments:

Blogger Toqeerhussain said...

http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/1123868

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home