Sunday, August 26, 2012

GOD'S FAITHFULNESS

We had a GEO fellowship out at my house this afternoon. That's where families who
 live in your area come together and fellowship with food and fun. Usually in  the
afternoons, I have these severe electrical storms that occur, but I set up some tables
 and chairs under the house anyway. I fixed the inside of the house up so that the
 food could be on my dining room table and the desserts would be placed on the top
 of my hot tub, which was on my porch. There was more than enough food, and when it was
it was time to take down the tables and chairs, two of the men did that for me, while
 their wives cleaned up in the kitchen!
One husband took the trash out for me, while I sent some shrimp home with the neighbor
 who boiled it for me.
I remarked to a visitor that my David gave me such a good earthly picture of how
 God cares for  His children. Today, I got a beautiful picture of how His church
 reaches out  to those in need too.
What a beautiful picture of Gods faithfulness!
Becky












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home