Monday, September 26, 2011

WELCOME HOME!

I grew up in a family of five children, and my oldest sister, Bettye Ann, was thirteen years older than I was. She would come home from FSU, and that was the highlight of my weekends. She would pick me up from school, and help me pack my clothes, just so I could go upstairs and spend the night with her in her bedroom!
What a treat that was for me!
Someday, Jesus will come back for us, as He promised, and will take us back to the Home He has planned for us. He's been preparing it just for each one of us, and is anxiously awaiting the day when we will come to our Home!
This will definitely be the highlight of my life, when He comes, and it won't just be for a weekend either.............. It will be forever
Amen!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home