Monday, September 26, 2011

COVERED

Ofcourse you all knew that my God was going to take care of me today, and boy did He ever!
He provided Bob to call me first thing this morning to check and see how my spirits were, and how I was feeling. Then, He had JD working on the dock, and He reminded me that God was looking out after me too. I received a beautiful email from Pat in Aiken concerning how our stories unfold. What a blessing she is to me! Then, Cathy took me to lunch, and afterwards, when I stopped off at my therapy, one of my PEO sisters was there doing her therapy and she gave me a huge hug. Another friend, who works there, also encouraged me with her words. On the way home, Danielle called to ask for prayer and called back to say she was going to stop by the house on her way home from Walterboro, just to give me a hug! I have received emails and text's from my daughter just checking up on me, and various emails and notes from Sandy; Pat C. from Aiken; Erline; Charlotte; Matt; Smitty; Denise; Sandra; Jennifer and so many others that have sent emails to lift me up today.
Yes, God has Becky covered today. Of course you knew He would, didn't you? He always does cover His children with His pinions doesn't He?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home