Monday, September 19, 2011

MY LOVING FATHER

I should have sent this one out first!
God always manages to follow me around and provide for me, doesn't He?
Does that surprise you? I had to pack everything up for my Mom's weekend, and load it up, and I'm telling you, that the elevator was a godsend!, but knowing I was going over to Edisto, and having to unload all this stuff by myself was already wearing me out! When I stopped at Kapp Lyons to pay the rent for the house, I jokingly asked if they didn't have someone who could help me unload, and she said "of course!"
They had just finished cleaning the house and were just down the road, and this nice man came right back and unload all my things for me!
And you tell me my God doesn't watch out for me?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home