Saturday, October 16, 2010

CREATIVE GOD

I get so tickled when I think of how my God takes care of my every need. Why, even as far back as when I majored in Physical Education, He knew I wasn't crazy about exercising, but chose to have me go into that field anyway, so when I had my shoulder replacement, He gave me my physical rehabilitation exercises to scripture!The best one is "Be still and know that I am God!"..... How creative of Him!
After my brain hemorrhage, I couldn't get up early in the morning to do my Bible study, so He chose to give me a great radio station (WAGP) with wonderful music to have my meditations through!
This creative God of ours will reach out His arms to help us in any way He can, when we call out to Him. I like His creative ways, and am pretty sure He's got some more up His creative sleeve!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home