Sunday, October 10, 2010

THANK YOU

When I got back from Edisto this afternoon, I sat down and read some fifty cards and letters from folks that had just come in since I was over at Edisto this past weekend! I was absolutely humbled, folks. God has so richly blessed me with the love He has poured out on me from all of you. The words of love and strength coming from everyone have ministered to my hurting heart like a bandage to an open wound. I cannot tell you how much your words have encouraged me, and lifted my spirits. Thank you for remembering David's character and love for honesty, and the way you have sent me so many cards and wishes for strength is a blessing! By doing so, you have continued to promise to do your duty to God and country as every good scout would do, and that would make David Lock very proud!
My heart thanks you all very much for your love; support and cards right now!~~~~~
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home