Saturday, April 14, 2007

CONSIDER THY WORLDS



How can I consider the worlds, thy hands have made, O Lord, my God?
When this world,even at its worst, is so gloriously displayed......
The ocean rolls in to the rythm of Your sweetly beating heart and the gentle caressing of the breeze is a reminder of the fragrant aroma of Your tender mercies and compassion. The warmth of the sun holds fast my cold thoughts and turns them into the desires of Your heart, O Lord God Jehova.
You, O Most Wonderful Father, are my Stream in the Desert; my Shelter in the Storm; my Rock upon the Sand, and my Everlasting Prince of Peace!
No, I cannot consider the worlds thy hands have made,O Lord......
For the only world I truly could consider worth anything,..........is You!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home