Saturday, April 14, 2007

HELP ME LORD

Help me Lord to remember that You will use me, as You see fit. Remind me that I am just Your vessel;Your blank sheet of paper, just waiting to be filled out.......
Make me available today, just for You,O God. Don't allow my thoughts of inadequacies to permeate my mind, because I will never be strong enough to do Your work on my own. It's all in Your strength,Lord.
When I am weak;You are strong......Yes,indeed. Remind my heart of this,O Lord, as I attend to my daily walk.
You mean so much to me,my Lord and Savior. You know how I sometimes can get carried away, so use me;use me;use me; Lord, and keep using me, until there is nothing left to use. Remind me that when there is nothing left but You, then that is all I need to be leftover!..... You are my head,O God, and not me, and it's You I love,not me.....
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home