Friday, April 13, 2007

SPECIAL DELIVERY



You know,I'm kinda a slow learner,folks!
It has just dawned on me, that God has given me this special time with these "Mom's Who Lost Children", as an extension of His love for them,only delivered through me.....
Let me try to explain....
I never think of this time as a ministry, even though people keep telling me what a "special ministry I have", because it helps me too, but this morning, it was almost as if the good Lord revealed to me that He was giving these Mom's a love letter from Him,"through me", and all I had to do, was deliver it! .....................Make sense?
I can't explain it any better. He gives me a calm and a peace, when I'm with these wonderful Mom's, and words come, that don't usually come from me!
Somehow, He has taken my blank piece of paper........each time we meet.......and He fills me out and gives me the grace to do what I need to do, with strength and compassion.
As I said,I'm a slow learner.
I think this is His love letter to these mom's through me, and how blessed I am to be the "mail person", with this special delivery.....
Becky
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home