Friday, January 19, 2007

GOD'S GRACE



When I did something wrong as a little girl, I surely didn't want to grieve, or hurt my Daddy.No, way !
It like to tore my heart out, knowing I hurt him, too........
In the same way,scripture is very clear about telling us not to "grieve" the Holy Spirit. This tells me it must be pretty important to God, if He doesn't want us to do it!
Think how very much it grieves and hurts God, when we do sin......and then, just imagine,
Jesus Christ stepping inbetween you and God, blocking out all your sins, so that God can't see them anymore...ever again! What a sight! Well, He has done just that for us, by dying on that cross. That's kinda how God's Grace is.......... His Son, just stepped in front of that sin, and God couldn't see us anymore, with sin plastered all over us.
Instead, He saw a pure and spotless Lamb of God, named "Grace".
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home