Tuesday, January 16, 2007

EAT YOUR PEAS & VEGGIES.......



My,my,my, have I ever been given a golden nugget today.
I ordered some special books, for my "Mom's Who Lost Children", for when we get together in March, and the author sent me a special little book she had written that just touched my heart so much. It's entitled "To Let You Know I Care".It's a reminder that when times are hard for us, that I have a friend who will be there for me.....
Even some 12 years after losing my son,I find that the tears can still fall, when someone lets me know they care.
Our Lord was like that too......
He cared about the details in our lives. Our hurts and pains...... Our losses and accomplishments too.......
It's so wonderful to know that Cheryl has sent me this delightful, and so appreciated book., and that she does care......
What's even more wonderful though, is ...........I am eternally grateful to my Lord, because He too,cared for me, by dying on a cross, and taking my sins with Him....
Making it possible for me to care for Him for Eternity too!
My,My,My.....
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home