Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MY,MY,MY.......



Why is it, when someone "seems" close to going home to the Father, that we grieve so?
Why are our hearts so heavy?
When in all actuality, we should be celebrating with..........and for them!
But oh,it is so hard.Even when you are so happy for that person to be going home .....
Knowing they will be standing in "His" presence anyday.
My,my,my, why do our hearts still weep? My heart has only grieved once in my life,for my dear friend,Lois, (and I still miss her so), but knowing I will see her again, makes this 2nd hurting time, a little easier to face.
I'm trusting in a God,though,that will only take that person home, when their life on this earth is completely finished, and they can begin a second one that will never end. If God has said that their life has finally completed what they were suppose to do on this earth, then I am confident that He knows what He is about,in bringing them home!
If it's okay with God, then it's gonna be okay with 'ole Bec!
I guess we grieve and weep, because we're human, and selfishly want them with us!
If we can get past that, and look to a farther horizon, we might just get a better view!
My,my,my.......
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home